Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Stamp Anniething's January Release Day # 1




Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's January Release!
We are starting off the new year with a whole slew of adorable new image stamps for your collection!

 
Meet Vanessa!
She's a trendy kind of girl and really loves to take Selfies!
Vanessa will be available in the store FRIDAY along with the other 2 stamps we show you
 this week!!
 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
So here is my card that I created for todays sneak peek!!! The new stamp is ADORABLE <3
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Vanessa for the girl and the sentiment and from
 Jaded Blossom I used Funny Bunny for the speech bubble, the Star Dies for the bigger stars and the Halloween Scenic Dies for the smaller stars, the Ticket Book Die for the
 bottom layer.
Hope you like my sneak peek!!! :)
 


  Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
I hope you enjoyed our January release!
All the new stamps will be available FRIDAY in the store!
 Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!! :)