Friday, January 6, 2017

Stamp Anniething's January Release Day # 3



 
Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's January Release!
We are starting off the new year with a whole slew of adorable new image stamps for your collection!

 
Meet Samantha!
Do you love to color? Samantha does and she wants you to color along with her!
Samantha will be available in the store TODAY along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Ok she is so ADORABLE holding a copic marker.
SUPER job as always Ann for creating this AMAZING release!!!! <3
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Samantha for the girl and the sentiment and from
 Jaded Blossom I used Spring Dies for the grass and the Stitched Circle Dies for the look of the rainbow. Hope you like my sneak for today!!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
I hope you enjoyed our January release!
All the new stamps will be available TODAY in the store!
 Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!! :)