Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Stamp Anniething's April Release Day # 1

 

 
Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's April's Release!
Heading into Spring with some Sunshine, Flowers and Rain!
 

Molly will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Here is the Project I created with the new stamp!
OK she is TOTALLY my favorite... I LOVE sunflowers!!!
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Molly for the girl and from Jaded Blossom
(Freebie) Easter treat circles for the sentiment, the Stitched Oval Dies with
Scallop Oval Dies for the layers, the Rectangle Dies 1 the bottom layer and the
 Spring Dies 2 for the butterfly's and the clouds.
 Hope my project for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
(Freebie) Easter treat circles 
 
I hope you enjoyed our April release! Please Stop in tomorrow for Day #2!

 Have a great day!
 Thank you for stopping by!!!! :)
 

No comments: