Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Jaded Blossom May Stamp Release!!! Day # 2 :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!!!
Welcome to our second day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects made with Two NEW Stamp sets.
 
Holy moly this is such a FUN day of sneak peeks!!! I made two treat holders with these AWESOME sets. My first one is using a cut that is NO LONGER AVAILABLE SORRY!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the new Surf's Up for the sentiment, the new Tiki Time for the surf's up and the sine, the Tropical Dies for the border, the Flag Dies with the Flag Dies 2 for the banner and the Candy Caddy for the base of my project.
 


 Supplies I Used for my Treat holder:
 
Ok here is my second project for today using these fun new stamp sets!!! :)
I used Jaded Blossom the new Tiki Time for the image on the tag, the Treat Tag Die for the base of the tag, the 1x6 inch Clear Tubes for the tube to add my treats inside and from
SVG Cutting Files I used Tiki Totem Tube Holder for the box base.
Hope you like my sneak peeks for today!!! :)
 


 

 Supplies I Used for my Treat holder:
 
 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99
May 2017 Release will include:
7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie
 3x4 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Regular price for the release package is $159.99
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!! :)

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable Cindy!!!!!

Michelle said...

Both of these are adorable treats ! Love how vibrant your projects look !

Unknown said...

Wow! Awesome projects!

Sarah said...

Awesome job!!!