Wednesday, May 24, 2017

More Magic Reveal Slider Card for SVG Cutting Files post :)

 
 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 
I am back with two more cards... Ann and I was talking about these cards and she gave me this AWESOME idea to reveal the gender of the baby you are having... How cool is that and NO I am NOT having a baby hahaha... I made them simple :)
 I used SVG Cutting Files  the new Magic Reveal Slider Card for the base of my cards, the Kawaii Baby Things for the pacifier and from Jaded Blossom I used the
Birthday Dies for the small hearts and from  Peachy Keen Stamps I used the set
 Pk-209 Life is Good Babies that is no longer available. I have samples of how
to put it together on the post I did yesterday!!!
Hope you like my cards for today!!! :)
 




 

 Supplies I Used for my Card: 
Pk-209 Life is Good Babies
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 


3 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

This is too cute for words. You did such a great job with these. I am already loving the new file.

Michelle said...

These slider cards have been solo cute that u are doing !!!

snappy scrappy said...

So super sweet!!!