Thursday, May 4, 2017

Stamp Anniething's May Release Day # 2

 
 
Hi and welcome to Day #2 of  Stamp Anniething's 
May Release!
It's time to celebrate and we have some occaisions covered for you!
Let's start with Graduation!

Anyone have a wedding to celebrate?


 
Eloise will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps
we show you  this week!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
How ADORABLE is this sweet new stamp!!! just BEAUTIFUL <3
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Eloise for the girl and the sentiment and from
Jaded Blossom I used Dimensional Banner Dies for the banner, the Rectangle Dies 1 with the
Rectangle Dies 2 to make my arch and the bottom layer.
Hope you like my sneak peek for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:


I hope you enjoyed our May release! Please Stop in tomorrow for Day #3!

 Have a great day!
 Thank you for stopping by!!!! :)
 
 

2 comments:

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Oh my goodness!! Your card is amazing! Love it!!

Chark said...

fabulous arch for her!