Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Hey There, Beautiful!!! SVG Cutting Files :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
SVG Cutting Files!!!  I have a new file to share today, it is so sweet!!! <3
I used SVG Cutting Files the new Chibi Peacock for the sweet Peacock and from
Jaded Blossom I used Label Shape Dies for the layer to add my sentiment from the set
Peacock, the Stitched Oval Dies for the bottom layer.
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card: 
 
Sneak Peeks starts on Wednesday for Stamp Anniething!!!
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 


2 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

This is just pretty. You did such a great job with this cut!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!