Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Stamp Anniething's July Release!!!! Day #1

 
 
Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's July Release!
Get your summer party hats on, this release is all about "chillin' and relaxing"


Tony will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Today's sneak is so STINKIN' CUTE!!! Had so much fun with this release <3
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Tony for the boy and from Jaded Blossom I used
Spring Dies 2 for the clouds, the Stitched Square Dies for one of the layers, the
Flag Dies 2 for the banners, the Scenic Dies for the tree die cut and the
The Great Outdoors for the sentiment.
Hope you like all my sneak peek for today!!! :)
 


  Supplies I Used for my Card:
I hope you enjoyed our July release!
 Have a great day!