Friday, August 4, 2017

Stamp Anniething's August Release!!!!! Day # 3

 

 
Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's August Release!
This release is ALL ABOUT THE BOYS!!
Tony's back! He's earning his belts in karate!!
 

 
Tony is available in the store NOW along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Today is the last day of Sneak peeks, had a BLAST making projects with these cuties!!!
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Tony for the little guy and from Jaded Blossom
I used Banner Dies for the stars and the Sassy Pants for the sentiment.
Hope you like my SNEAK for today!!! :)
 


  Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
I hope you enjoyed our August release!
 Have a great day!

1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

This is just so cool. Loving this release!!