Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Jaded Blossom September Stamp Release!!! Day # 3 :)

 
 
Welcome to our third day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects with One NEW Stamp set

For today sneak I made two treat holders using both sets on them!!!
 I didn't use the unicorn for today but I did for my hop project :)
I used Jaded Blossom the new Purrfect Halloween for the cat and dog, the new 
 Magical Halloween for the sentiment, the Card Layer Dies 2 for the banner, the
Heart Dies 1 for the heart, the Ric Rac Topper Die for the treat holder, the
3x4 inch Clear Bags for the bags.
Hope you like both of my projects for today!!! :)



 
 
 Supplies I Used for my Treat holder:
 
 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99
September 2017 Release will include:
6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 -  3 x 4 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - Halloween Die Freebie
 
 4x6 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Regular price for the release package is $155.99

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!!

I am having so much fun!!! :)
Hope you are enjoying all the fun projects we are making with this Release




2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Adorably CUTE!!! Fun treat topper!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Michelle said...

these are freaking adorable !!! love the coloring you did !