Thursday, September 14, 2017

Jaded Blossom September Stamp Release!!! Day # 4 :)

 
 
 Welcome to our fourth day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects with One NEW Stamp set
 
For today I made two cards, my first one is for a friend of mine..... she loves to sow!!! :)
I used Jaded Blossom the new Voodoo You Love for the cute image, the
Scallop Square Dies with Stitched Square Dies for the layers, the Stamp Addict for the sentiment. Hope she likes it!!!
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:

Here is my second sneak, it's another card with this great stamp set!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the new Voodoo You Love for the sentiment and the fun background and from SVG Cutting Files I used Oval Card Base for the card base, the
VooDoo You Love? for the cute voodoo doll.
Hope you like both of my projects for today!!! :)


 



 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99
September 2017 Release will include:
6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 -  3 x 4 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - Halloween Die Freebie
 4x6 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
 
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Regular price for the release package is $155.99
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!!

I am having so much fun!!! :)
Hope you are enjoying all the fun projects we are making with this Release
 
 


2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

ADORABLE!!!!

Sarah said...

Oh that voodoo doll is stinkin' adorable! Great job!