Friday, September 15, 2017

Jaded Blossom September Stamp Release Blog Hop!!! :)

 
 
Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's September 2017 Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Melissa you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
 
For todays hop I made two projects!!! My first one is a card and I just LOVE the way it came out. I used Jaded Blossom the new Magical Halloween for the Unicorn and sentiment,
the Halloween Scenic Dies for the star background, the Stitched Circle Dies for the
 rainbow, the Border Dies 2 with Spring Dies 2 and Birthday Dies for all the clouds.



  Supplies I Used for my Card:
 Halloween Scenic Dies
Stitched Circle Dies
Border Dies 2
Spring Dies 2
Birthday Dies

Ok here is my second project, it is a Fun tag and I colored it on craft paper!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the new Purrfect Halloween for the cat and sentiment, the new
  Fall Banner Dies for the leaves, the Luggage Tag Dies for the tag base.
Hope you like my sneak peeks for today Hop!!! :)
 


  Supplies I Used for my Tag:
 
 
Regular Price for the Release Package is $155.99 
 Free 4x6 Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 9/17, 11:59pm pst.
 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN WORD DIE

Of course, here is what everyone will receive when they order our New Release.
 

BLOG CANDY
1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

 
Now on to the HOP...
Next up is Gigi

 Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Candace
Nicole (September Guest Designer)
Lee-Ann
Sarah
Mel
Jamie
Tina
Melissa
Cindy
Gigi
Candace O.
Michelle

Have an AWESOME weekend and have FUN Hopping!!! :)

13 comments:

antdoda said...

Love that card!!

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Fantastic card and tag! The coloring is amazing!

Sarah said...

These are awesome----your coloring is fantastic!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

That card is so cute Cindy!! I love it!! Great tag too, I love popping candy!!

Scrapper69 said...

Sooooo CUTE!!! Love everything you make!

Theresa

snappy scrappy said...

These are awesome!!! LOVE!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Wonderful projects!

red1979 said...

Great projects! Your little cats are so cute!

Vonmariedesign said...

Beautiful card and tag!!!!

Chark said...

love the black with the rainbow!

Sue D said...

I like the great colors on your projects.

Diana Hernandez said...

Your coloring is awesome, beautiful job on your projects. tfs

Jen P said...

Great coloring job on your projects! They are fun!