Saturday, September 16, 2017

Peachy Keen Stamp Oldies but Goodies Release!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Today I am sneak peeking some projects from Peachy Keen Stamps!

 
  Are you one of the many that have been asking for Hillybilly Holler stamps to return?We've brought most of them back ... in physical stamps and/or in black and white digital stamps! CHECK OUT OUR NEW CATEGORY -
OLDIES but GOODIES  21 new/old stamp sets have been added.For details on stamp club... click here
for the chain, the Card Layer Dies 1 for the banners, the Halloween Dies for the spider
 and the Rectangle Dies 1 for the bottom layer.
 

  Supplies I Used for my Card: 
Here is my second card!!! 
I used Peachy Keen Stamps the new SY-112 Spooky Tree for the image and from
 Jaded Blossom I used the new  Halloween Banner Dies for the bats, the
 Stitched Square Dies for the bottom layer.
 
 
 Supplies I Used for my Card: 


 Stitched Square Dies

 Here is my third card for today!
I used SY-103 Honey Bear for the image and sentiment and from Jaded Blossom I used
Flag Dies for the banner, the Scallop Hexagon Dies with the
Stitched Hexagon Dies for the images.
 
 
 
 Supplies I Used for my Card: 

Ok here is my last card and this card I made it a long time ago
I used Peachy Keen Stamps the new PK-1422 Poseable Skeleton
for the fun Skeleton!!! :)
Hope you like all my projects for today!!!

 Supplies I Used for my Card: 

For more information about all the new sets visit Peachy Keen site at:
 https://www.peachykeenstamps.com/

 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!! :)

 
 

1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

Cindy these are super cute. I remember the skeleton stamp, LOVE IT!!