Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Crow Present!!! SVG Cutting Files :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
SVG Cutting Files!!! I have such a fun new cut to share today and it will be in the
 store this Friday!!! I made a card with it :)
I used SVG Cutting Files the new Crow Present for the fun Crow, the Card Sketch 61
 for the card base,
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 


    Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
Jaded Blossom Sneak peeks are going on all this week!!!!
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

That is just soo CUTE! LOVE the crow on the gift! ADORABLE!

Theresa

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so fun!!

Michelle said...

hehehe cute !!!!! great job on the shading of his beak ..... your gonna need to give me lessons i think !