Friday, November 10, 2017

Jaded Blossom November Stamp Release!!! Day # 5

 
 
Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have one more set and our November Freebie to share with you today. In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are...
 




 
Large Snowflake Die
 
 
I have two fun projects for today, My first project is a Wine tag for a friend of mine for a Christmas gift.... Hope she likes it!!! :)
I used Jaded Blossom the new Bubbly for the sentiment and the little bottle, the new  
 Large Snowflake Die for the snowflakes, the Wine Tag Die for the tag base and the
Holly Jolly Christmas for the Santa image.
 
 
    Supplies I Used for my Tag:
 Large Snowflake Die
 

Here is my second project, this one is a treat holder!!! I just LOVE this now snowflake :)
I used Jaded Blossom the new Freebies Large Snowflake Die for the bagger snowflakes, the
Cardinal Kisses for the sentiment, the Winter Dies for the smaller snowflake, the
Flag Dies 2 for the banners and the 1x6 inch Clear Tubes for the tube.
Hope you like my sneak peeks for today!!! :)

    Supplies I Used for my Treat Holders:  
 Large Snowflake Die
 
Thanks for stopping by
OMG I am a little sad that today is the last day of sneaks... It was so FUN to play with this Release.... But I have one more project to share and it is a BIG one!!!
 Don't forget to join us for our Blog Hop later today to see more AWESOME projects with this Release
 
 

4 comments:

Michelle said...

These are adorable ! LOVE how you colored that Santa !!! and but bubbly in his hand hahahah tooo cute ! Santa def deserves a drink hahaha

Unknown said...

Love how you put the champagne in Santa's hand, so creative, love it!!! The layered snowflakes look so pretty! Great job all week, can't wait to see what you do tonight!

snappy scrappy said...

FAB wine tag and treat...amazing tube decoration!!!

Sarah said...

Bahahahahahahahah that is so fantastic!