Thursday, November 9, 2017

Jaded Blossom November Stamp Release!!! Day # 4

 
 
 Welcome to our fourth day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects with One NEW Stamp set
 
 For this fun day of sneaks I made two tag for some gift ideas!! :)
I used Jaded Blossom the new Fuzzy Mittens for the sentiment and the image of the mittens, the new Winter Banner Dies  for the snowflakes, the Luggage Tag Dies for the base of my tag, the Card Layer Dies 2 for the banner and the Milk & Cookies 6x6 Paper Stack for the paper pad that is a gift for a crafty friend of mine!!! :)
 
 

 Supplies I Used for my Tag:
 
 Ok here is my second project. I just LOVE this new bird!!!
I use 3 new goodies just on this project. 
 
 I used Jaded Blossom the new  Cardinal Kisses for the BEAUTIFUL Cardinal and sentiment, the new Winter Banner Dies  for the snowflakes, the new Winter Signs for the sign, the Wine Tag Die for the tag and the Kraft Boxes for the box.
 Hope you like my sneak peeks for today!!! :)


 Supplies I Used for my Tag:
 
 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $135.99
 November 2017 Release will include:
7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - Winter Die Freebie
 
 
 Winter Die Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps.
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
 
Regular price for the release package is $145.99

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!! :)
 
 


2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

These are GORGEOUS! LOVE!

Michelle said...

these are sooo pretty ! you coloring AMAZING !