Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing March Stamp Release!!! :)

 
 
Hi and welcome to our March Release!
Spring is right around the corner and so our release has a great new line of some fun spring stamps!  
This release we also have some new products in our line.  Cutting Dies and stencils!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount on Dies and Stencils!
 
 
Christine- Cookies
Hello die
Hugs Die
Thanks Die
Squiggle Wiggle Stencil
 
All Items will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
I had so much FUN with this Release.... I LOVE that Ann has Dies and Stencils to go with her AWESOME stamps now... <3
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Squiggle Wiggle Stencil for the background, the new
Thanks Die for the big Thanks, the new Christine- Cookies for the sweet girl and from
 Jaded Blossom I used After School Programs for the cookies, sentiment and the clover... this set is perfect to go with this stamp!!!! From SVG Cutting Files I used  
Card Sketch 65 for the card base.
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
I hope you enjoyed our Sneak Peek for the release!
 Have a great day!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is so pretty! I love the blues you colored her in and the design looks awesome!

Theresa