Friday, May 11, 2018

Jaded Blossom May Stamp Release Blog Hop!!! :)



Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's May 2018 Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Jamie you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
 
I used Jaded Blossom the new Wedding Banner Dies for the heart banner, the new
Just Married for the image and the sentiment and from SVG Cutting Files
I used Magic Reveal Slider Card - Rectangle for the card base.


  Supplies I Used for my Card:  
 
Here are all the images that I shared on Wednesday, I thought they would be cute on the new box die cut. They all can be used on projects other then Wedding too :)
I used Jaded Blossom the new Wedding Bells for the images, the new Crate Die for the box, the Scallop Circle Dies with the Stitched Circle Dies for the layers
Hope you like all my sneak peeks for today Hop!!! :)
 
 Supplies I Used for my Gift set:  
Crate Die
 Scallop Circle Dies  


Regular Price for the Release Package is $149.99
 
 Free die for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 5/13, 11:59pm pst.
 
LOVE AND LAUGHTER

And here is a treat that will be included with every order
 this weekend. 
 
BLOG CANDY
1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

 
Now on to the HOP....
Next up is Mel
Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Jen(May Guest Designer)
 
Thank you for stopping by, have a GREAT
 
Weekend and have FUN Hopping!!! :)
 
 
 
 
 

13 comments:

2craftykaties said...

OMGoodness your Magic Slider Card is AWESOME!!! and the Crate treat is too cool!!

red1979 said...

This card is awesome! Love the reveal!

antdoda said...

I love the card!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous and amazing as usual! Hugs- Lee-Ann :)

Unknown said...

I love your card! It is always so cool seeing the magic reveal cards.

Sin City Chix said...

Phenomenal!

cghundley said...

Darling slider card
and cute box.
Carla from Utah

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! Your card & Gift Set are Fabulous Cindy! Beautiful Work!

Theresa

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh my goodness!!! What stunnig projects!!! Love your fabulous and romantic card!!! Thanks for sharing these beautiful ideas!!! I'll try inspiration!!!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Great card! Love the release!

Vonmariedesign said...

Beautiful slider card!!!! I love what you made with the images!!!

Sue D said...

Cute magic card with all of the hearts.

Melissa said...

Beautiful Coloring! Love the magic card. :)