Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Thanks You Tags!!!! SVG Cutting Files :)

 
  
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
SVG Cutting Files!!! For today I made 4 tags to gift to my crafty friends. the first two is so sweet with a cute girl with a pencil and the banner is a pre sneak that will be release on Thursday!!! I used SVG Cutting Files the Fish Tail Hang Tag Peekers for the tag base, the
Chibi Nerdy Girl with pencil for the girls and from Jaded Blossom I used
After School Programs for the sentiment.
 
    Supplies I Used for my Tags:
 

 
Here are two more tags for today!! :)
I used SVG Cutting Files the Fish Tail Hang Tag Peekers for the tag base and from
 Jaded Blossom I used After School Programs for the sentiment, the Fall Dies for the leaves and from Peachy Keen Stamps I used PP-45 Frogs Peachy Pieces for the FUN face and
Hope you like my tags for today!!! :)

    Supplies I Used for my Tags:
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 


1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH!! They are totally ADORABLE!! I LOVE how cute the girls are and the frogs with those faces!! EEK!!!

Theresa